Foodbuzz

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Paying it Forward-Blogger Community

If you do not already know, I have jumped the gun a little bit on the recent blogger awards.  Purabi advised she wanted to give me the awards and I was so excited about it,  I ran with it.  Unfortunately, she has yet to make a formal announcement of who got the awards.  However, in my excitement- I am still running with it!

I wanted to pass these awards out to some of my lovely foodie friends.  It is people like this that really makes the blogging community so fun and tasty-so below are the very deserving recipient links: 


Alex Wu-Yums and Loves
Janet-Cupcakes to Caviar
Leah-L4L
Stephanie-Bite By Bite
Erin-Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
Tiffany-Comowater
Felice-All thats Left are the Crumbs
Linda-The Purple Spoon
Monet-Anecdotes and Apples
Angie-Angies Recipes
Eftychia-Dream of Cakes
Maria-Flavors of Mumbai
Hungry Homebody
Lisa-Lisas Foods
Wendy-The Weekend Gourmet 

The awards are shown below:


Again, I am very happy to shine the spotlight on these foodies!